Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hello SharePoint20 World

Welcome to the SharePoint20 blog!  I hope to address the following topics throughout my postings:

1) MOSS/SP 2010 and InfoPath 2007/2010 integration
2) SharePoint 2010 Dev best practices and lessons learned
3) How to implement SP solutions without code
4) Other SP related topics that arise

One of my goals with this blog is to save some of you the searching/troubleshooting I did working with InfoPath and SharePoint.  Hopefully you find value in these posts.  Feedback and comments are much appreciated.  


1 comment:

  1. Great post. I am searching this information. Yes you are write it saves my time and efforts. Thanks. You solved the confusion by your simple and short post. Its actually help me a lot. You did a good job.
    digital certificates

    ReplyDelete